SIAMS Inspection Report December 2017 - Good with Outstanding Features
As you are aware, we had our SIAMS (Church School) Inspection on Monday 4th December.
Judgement has got significantly harder in the past couple of years with far more exacting standards.
We are, therefore, delighted to send home the report today with our ‘Good’ judgement (with outstanding features) – the Inspector said that she is not allowed to put ‘Good with Outstanding Features’ in the judgement box, but would have if she could! We are very proud of so many aspects of this report which recognises the care and support we provide to enable all pupils to do their best, and hope you enjoy reading it.
Some comments were:
- Pupils thrive in this safe and happy Christian ethos supported by effective pastoral care.
- Pupils have good self-esteem and self-belief.
- A purposeful atmosphere is promoting a learning environment where pupils can succeed and make progress.
- The effectiveness of the leadership and management of the school as a church school is outstanding.
- A distinctive Christian character and ethos is immediately apparent and is being embedded into all aspects of this nurturing school.
You can find the full report here: