Home Page

SEN Information

Please find below information about how we work with pupils who have Special Educational Needs and Disability.


Our SENDCO (Special Educational Needs and Disability Coordinator) is Mrs Samantha Parkes. If you need to contact her please use the e-mail address below or call the office on 0129577026