School sweatshirt or cardigan
· Grey skirt or pinafore dress, or grey tailored trousers
· Blouse or polo neck jumper in plain white or white polo shirt
· Summer dress burgundy (red)/white check or grey tailored shorts
· White or grey socks or grey tights
· Plain black shoes.
Every child needs a PE kit to be kept in school in a cloth bag.
· Gym shoes or pumps (no black soles)
· Black shorts
· White T-shirt, or white short sleeved polo shirt
· Black jogging bottoms and trainers for Key Stage 2 games.
Forest School Kit
All children need to bring in a kit for Forest School.
Waterproofs or old clothes
Jewellery is not permitted with the exception of wrist watches. If a child has their ears pierced they may wear stud earrings. However, these need to be removable for PE. As soon as hair is long enough to be tied back then it needs to be tied back please.