Our School Aims
All staff and volunteers working in our school share a responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of the children with whom they come into contact
- To encourage, enthuse and ensure the progress of all pupils so they meet our ambitious expectations.
- To maximise the potential of every child, socially, academically, creatively and culturally within a friendly and nurturing environment.
- To encourage parents, carers and families, and members of the community to be active partners in children’s’ learning.
- To ensure that everyone feels valued, respected and supported so that they understand their responsibility for themselves and to others.
- To foster cultural and global awareness and understanding so that we grow to be caring and considerate members of a local, national and global community.
We do all of this within the arms of our Church, our Christian Distinctiveness and as part of the family of God. –September 2020